Given the guidance that our city, state, and national government have given, we feel that we can safely meet in our sanctuary at this point. Our sanctuary was designed for nearly 500 people and our average attendance is 150 people. This means that we can meet with our entire congregation and our sanctuary will be less than 50% full. There is plenty of room to social distance.
We know that some people feel safe to move around and visit with others. We know that others feel it is best to stay home. During this time, we extend grace to everyone to follow their convictions and we don’t expect everyone to attend on Sunday. We are continuing to post the sermons on our Youtube channel.
We want to help you be healthy and worship together.
While in the Sanctuary:
- Tithes and offerings may be placed at the collection points placed in the narthex or you can give online.
- Bulletins with Scripture and Hymns will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the building (bathrooms, hall, and entrances).
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID19, if you have been traveling, or have been exposed to the virus, please refrain from attending.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. This is new territory for us and we don’t presume to have it all figured out!